6.21.2011

And Summer Begins!

It may be 100+ degrees outside but it sure is chilly in my office. I am literally so cold inside I need a sweater and then I go outside and I burn up!  I am suddenly realizing that I have no work attire that is not too hot for outside (also must be office appropiate) and warm enough for my offices' AC. Ugh! I need to find me some tank tops and short sleeve sweaters real quick!

Anyway, today I wore this pretty dress into work since its National Wear Your Lilly Day. I actually haven't worn it since Easter so it was really the perfect day to wear it! I was super hot though when I took my morning walk :(


Anyway I hope you ladies have a wonderful first day of summer and are celebrating by wearing your Lilly too!!

1 comment :

Dale said...

Your dress is so pretty and it's actually 95 here today, which is rare for SF. I know what you mean about when offices keep the AC on way too cold. So annoying. hehe

Love your summer look

xoDale

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...