6.14.2011

Coral Crazy

Last week I talked about how I loved my coral nail polish here, and since then I literally went coral crazy! I went to Ulta and they were having a flash sale with benefit products, which I love. So because I was on my coral kick I tried out the benefit ‘coralista’ blush and then the SA had me also try the benefit ultra-shines lipgloss in ‘spiked punch’. It’s literally the best combo EVER! You must try it!


I picked up a few other things, including the benefit 'they’re real' mascara which I guess doesn’t officially come out until July. But because of the sale I got a bunch of free benefit products! Gotta love that!

I put together this picture board of my recent coral purchases, and a few wishlist items.  I love my kate spade bag, I get a ton of compliments on it, defiantly recommend. 1. Benefit Coralista 2. Lilly P 'Eve Dress' 3. Benefit Spiked Punch 4. Kate Spade Jeanette 5. Fornash Bamboo Bangle 6. Essie Tart Deco

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...