6.22.2011

Making Orange Work at Work, Part I

A few months ago I was on an orange clothes buying rampage. Remember my coral obsession? Well this was much, much worse. I literally went from owning one orange/pink tunic to owning tops, skirts, dresses and even shoes in less than a month. So in an effort to justify all the orange stuff and really make it work for my lifestyle I thought I would show you how I’ve been wearing the items to work.    

blazer, skirt, belt, top: j.crew, shoes: Tory Burch

 top: old navy, skirt: j.crew outlet, shoes: TB
Mr. Kitty!

2 comments :

Pearl Westwood said...

I adore orange, in fact I am wearing it today on my blog too!! Your pencil skirt is so bright I love it! Enjoying your blog I am following, hope you will too, Pearl x

http://fashionpearlsofwisdom.blogspot.com/

Turtles and Pearls said...

Love it with the striped cardigan! Super cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...