6.17.2011

Summer Bucket List

I’ve seen this post around and thought it was such a cute idea! Here’s mine: (in no particular order)


  • Go to Maui on Vacation (so excited about this one!)
  • Have a BBQ at our house
  • Play golf a few times a week
  • Happy hour with besties (once a week hopefully!)
  • Read a book
  • Float down the river
  • Go to a summer concert
  • Go to the houseboat on Lake Shasta
  • Relax by the pool

I wish I could say I'm going to be crossing off items from the list this weekend, but sadly I’ll working and traveling. Cheers to next weekend!

4 comments :

Fash Boulevard said...

i may just have to copy and paste this to do list. but I'd switch the golf to shopping. lol. love this. hope you had an amazing weekend. Stop by to see pictures from my weekend in Laguna Beach. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Don't forget to follow on twitter for all the latest celebrity fashion news from an LA stylist.

http://twitter.com/#!/fashboulevard

miss andrea lee said...

Of course! And I can't believe I forgot shopping! What was I thinking?! Ha!

Dale said...

I've been seeing this post too, it's a really cute idea and I hope you have fun if you make it to Maui. Lake Shasta sounds beautiful, I go to Lassen every year with my family. You have a really cute blog

Following you now
xoDale
I have a fashion blog here in San Francisco
www.savvyspice.blogspot.com

miss andrea lee said...

Thanks for stopping by Dale! Yes I love lake Shasta, but I hear lassen is beautiful too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...