7.22.2011

Fall Lilly

Have you ladies seen any of the new arrivals at Lilly? Omg TDF! I love everything! Its all soo perfect for work. Here are some of my favs:

Love shirt dresses! So easy to wear and chic


Love the navy/green combo and the bow detail

Once again love the bow! 

Soo cute, I could totally see wearing this exact outfit to work. Love the ruffle detail on the collar and of course the bow on the skirt. 

This is cute for work too, a little animal print- but not to much.

Even though this is the beginning of the fall line, I am loving it already! I have 2 pairs of navy pumps that would look great with all these pieces. Can't wait to wear everything! I love summer but I find its much easier to dress for work in the fall. Is there anything in the new line that you have your eye on?


4 comments :

Legally Brunette Kate said...

so cute! Your post inspired me to do a fall Lilly post as well!

A Wedding Story said...

Love it all! So cute! Wishing they had maternity Lilly for the fall :)

WholeHeartedly Hannah said...

So cute! I Love these all, but I have to say the sweater is my favorite!

Have fabulous day!

Hannah
WholeHeartedlyHannah.blogspot.com

miss andrea lee said...

Thank you all for stopping by! I'm am totally loving the new fall line! Soo many cute options! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...