7.03.2011

Happy 4th of July Weekend!

I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend at the beach or the lake or even poolside! Since bf is in the midst of bar studying we are just hanging out at home. Which is quite unfortunate because the 4th of July is my favorite holiday! I have been trying to still celebrate here at home, last night I watched independence day on TV (pretty lame I know..) and I tried to BBQ up some hamburgers and hot dogs. I say try because in the middle of cooking the BBQ ran out of propane. Major FAIL. Oh well, there is always next year right?!

In preparation for our Maui trip in August and our Shasta trips, I bought 2 bathing suits in hopes at least 1 would work. I really have such a hard time finding a bathing suit that fits properly because I really need an underwire top. What's weird about that is that underwire tops usually have padding! If someone needs underwire they prob don't need padding too! So strange... Anyway, I got this one:
Seersucker banded underwire top

And these bottoms:
Retro dot tie hipster
with this top:
Retro dot underwire top
both are j.crew

I really hope they look as cute on as they do online!

I hope you all have a fun & safe 4th! 

1 comment :

A Wedding Story said...

So cute! I love J.Crew bathing suits!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...