7.06.2011

Making Orange Work at Work, Part III

I have a few more outfits with orange that I've recently worn to work. They both are almost the same, orange with white, but I just love wearing white in the summer and the combo is so cheerful and happy!


 tunic & pants: j.crew, pumps: jessica simpson
If you haven't noticed I have these pants in 6 colors! I love them :)



 button-down: j.crew, skirt: f21, pumps: kate spade
LOVE these shoes! They are the perfect shape and style for work, and comfy too!
And this skirt might possibly be my best EVER f21 find! Such a well-made (gasp!) skirt for only $15!

1 comment :

Sarah Jane said...

Love both outfits! My closet is seriously lacking orange but your post made me want a few bright pieces in my collection. I just found your blog this morning and I am loving it! You've got yourself a new follower. Can't wait to read more/see more outfits!
-Sarah from livinglifelakeside.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...