7.07.2011

Things I'm Loving Thursday

I love Thursdays, so much anticipation for the weekend and only one more work day, which luckily is a bit more relaxed then the rest of the week. So here are the things I'm loving today:

  • The mini burgers I made for dinner, yumm.. so good!
  • My new iphone wallpaper, so cute!


 McKinley Margo via Etsy
She completely personalizes it with your monogram and fav colors
  • JR Watkins aloe & green tea hand soap- seriously amazing! so refreshing.. makes me almost like doing dishes.. almost

Liquid Hand Soaps
Best part is that its all natural and I found it at Target

Now I'm off to bed.. have a good night everyone!

4 comments :

Legally Brunette Kate said...

The monogrammed iphone background is too cute...I'm a total sucker for anything personalized like that. Adorabs.

Elizabeth .: Have Your Cake Blog said...

Absolutely love that background! I'm definitely getting one now but choosing is so hard!

I'm having a Scotch Natruals nail polish giveaway if you'd like to enter, just click here

miss andrea lee said...

I couldn't decide either so i am going to have to get more!!

little miss southern love. said...

Love that iphone background!

xoxo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...