7.14.2011

Things I'm Loving Thursday

This past week has really flown by, which is quite excellent because that means the bar exam is almost here & gone.. so excited that our house will be study-free- for the first time since law school has started!! Here are a few things that have brightened my day today:


My sweet and thoughtful coworker brought me these flowers and mug this morning! Such a nice way to start the day! and I def need that "keep calm and carry on" as a nice little reminder at work right now...

"Mr. Turtle" here that I spotted running across the fairway during a recent round of golf. I wanted sooo bad to take him home with me :( Although I don't blame him for escaping; I'd rather live at a golf course too!!

My attempt at the "arm party" to work today, I'm kinda loving it!!



The fact that I will be seeing hp this afternoon- I'm going to a special premiere! Try not to be too jelly!


3 comments :

Legally Brunette Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Legally Brunette Kate said...

That turtle looks pretty big!

Pearl Westwood said...

Such a cute turtle!! I cant wait to see Harry Potter x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...