7.21.2011

Update on the Monogrammed Wallpaper

Remember my recent post here where I talked about my monogrammed iphone wallpaper? And how amazing it is? Well I received an email this morning saying that the new iphone app "wall about you" by McKinley Margo is out!!


So of course I've purchased it and have been making a bunch of new wallpapers. Here are a few of my favs so far:




Now I only need to decide which one to use!!

Does anyone else have the app yet? Which wallpapers are you loving?

3 comments :

A Wedding Story said...

I LOVE this! I'm downloading it ASAP...thank you!

little miss southern love. said...

Great find! Thanks for sharing.

xoxo.

Amber said...

Hi Andrea Lee!
Thanks so much for the sweet features on your ADORABLE blog!! Love the wallpapers you have created and I am so happy you are enjoying the app! Updates coming soon... and check our FB and Twitter for notices!
My best
Amber
www.mckinleymargo.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...