8.24.2011

Aloha from Maui!

We are having a wonderful time over here in Maui. The weather is beautiful and everything has been just perfect. We have been golfing quite a few times, been to several beaches (paddleboarding!) and had some excellent food. One of my favorite things here is grilling fresh fish and sitting on the lanai with a glass of wine watching the sunset. I don't know anything that could be better!

Some pictures so far:
 Kapalua Plantation Course

King Kamehameha Golf Club

Mama's Fish House at Sunset (forgot the dlsr at the condo so unfortunalty you cant see the sunset!)

Doesn't get much better than this!

We have a lot more planned for the next week and half, so hopefully I can find time to upload more pics! 
PS. Did everyone find good stuff at the LP sale? I had a hard time because we are 6 hours behind the east coast here.. But I still got quite a few things that will be waiting for me when I return!

Aloha!

7 comments :

Turtles and Pearls said...

Gorgeous!! Hope you have a great trip. I tried not to buy anything from the Lilly sale to save money, but ended up with a Murfee! Whoops!

Meg {henninglove} said...

looks like a great vacation! cant wait to see more photos

Stephanie said...

so beautiful!! I'll be in Honolulu in 2 1/2 weeks and this makes me soooo anxious to go!!

Dale said...

What cute pictures of you, you look amazing and like you're having so much fun in Hawaii. I started golfing last year (cute polo by the way) and I really like golfing, it's a great time and hopefully I'll get better. hehe. Hope you enjoy the rest of your trip.

xoDale
www.savvyspice.blogspot.com

Legally Brunette Kate said...

I LOVE your dress in the third photo...very cute!

legallybrunettekate.blogspot.com

Miss Mary said...

Wow, looks like so much fun! Glad you guys are having such a good time!

Ashley Brooke said...

wow this is so gorgeous! wish i was there right now. have a great time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...