8.09.2011

Bow Bracelets

As you probably know I love bows! And I love them on everything, shoes, jewelry, clothes, picture frames, literally anything! I may or may not be known to stash a hot glue gun in my cubbie to adorn my office supplies ie. tack pins, magnets etc with bows whenever the mood strikes... Anyways..  Recently I was ecstatic when I came across the cutest bow bracelets ever! Insert the Rachel Leigh bow bracelet:

It comes in a variety of colors, but I have the white and all gold. I would love to have the aqua and the coral too!


Since the bracelet is so thin it works well in an "arm party" or alone.


 Hope your having a happy Tuesday!


1 comment :

janeaustenprepster said...

Those bracelets are super cute! I'll check them out asap!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...