9.12.2011

Weekend Recap

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend! I spent most of my time lounging around the house which was much-needed! (although I did go to sushi on friday and brunch on sunday with a few of my friends). Bf was out of town so I did a little re-decorating..

replaced a painting with blue & white plates

Reorganized my jewelry area



I recently purchased the spinning jewelry holder thing at Marshalls (while searching for lilly), which is amazing! and the perfect addition to the area! I'm keeping my nicer costume jewelry in it and all my nice stuff (pearls, diamonds, etc) will stay in the jewelry box. I also love hanging my headbands up.. so much easier to find! How do you display your jewelry??

PS. Did anyone else watch all the finales on HBO last night? What did you all think? I thought entourage finale was a bit cheesy.. but I am glad everything worked out for everyone! True blood was good, but I can't believe they killed off so many people... and curb was funny but I thought there have been funnier endings this past season. I am super sad that all my shows have ended though.. I really don't know what I'm going to watch now!

Have a great day everyone!

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...