9.21.2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Good morning my lovely readers! I'm linking up with Jamie for my 2nd WILW. Very exciting I know! So today I'm loving quite a few things.

1.  First off is my new MK gold watch!

So versatile and I love stacking it with my white bow bracelet!

2. Cha Cha Chipotle Lemonasie
This stuff is ah-mazing!! I found it at whole foods. I've been putting it on my sandwiches and it adds just the right amount of spice. During the summer I would dip grilled veggies in it, so yummy!!

3. I'm loving all the golf we've been playing lately!

Please excuse my crap-tastic swing! I've even played with the JL ladies! So fun! 

4. J. Crew
Well everyone knows I love j.crew but this past week I achieved awesome status or something, because I got a Perrier when I walked in and the most delish cupcake when I left! I mean they already knew my name but it was so sweet of the SA!! (I'll share my other goodies soon!)

Well, that's all I got for today! Have a good one! 

4 comments :

Elizabeth said...

Stopping in from the linkup!

Love your MK watch! So pretty! I have a Lilly dress in the same print as your first pic (mine is the Clare) and I love it - such a bright fun dress!

xoxo
Life with Elizabeth

Claire said...

Love the watch! I wish my JCrew would give me a Perrier every time I walked in yummm. And I'm jealous you've been playing a lot of gold. I was on Varsity in high school but have hardly played since!

Stephanie said...

I am so terrible at golf... but maybe I should re-think it (at least for the outfits!). And I am so jealous of you being BFF's with the JCrew ladies... I love their fall sweaters! Sigh!

Happy Wednesday! XOXO, Stephanie @ Blonde Highlights

PS: This is my first time stopping by and I absolutely LOVE your blog title - too fab!

Legally Brunette Kate said...

The cupcake looks yummy! And I love the first photo with your watch...I have a Murfee in the same print.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...