10.11.2011

Celebrating Fall

Fall is now in full swing here in Northern California. To celebrate I've been doing a few things:

Potato soup in a sourdough breadbowl is my fav on a chilly night!
I love me some sourdough!- I grew up in the SF bay area after all!

Painted a pumpkin pink! Now residing near my front door! It needs something else- "Welcome"? or "Happy Fall"? I'll be fixing it soon!

Made some apple crisp!! with vanilla ice cream- Yumm!!  Apples are from bf's (I'm going to start calling him CWF) parents backyard!



Wore my first cable knit of the season (and successfully mixed j.crew & lilly!)
scarf: lilly, cable knit sweater: lacoste, chinos: jcrew, shoes: TB


What have you done so far to celebrate fall??

2 comments :

Stephanie said...

LOVE THAT SCARF AND THOSE SHOES! Too fabulous! Also, that food looks absolutely delicious! Yummy!

Happy Wednesday! XOXO, Stephanie @ Blonde Highlights

Miss Southern Prep said...

I love apple crisp! And I'm loving that outfit--it's so fabulously fall!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...