10.14.2011

Chelsea Lately



TGIF!!! This has been a super long week for me, and I am so glad it's almost the weekend!

I don't think I have ever told you my love for Chelsea Handler & Chelsea Lately. I watch the show every night and I think she is the funniest person ever!  I've always wanted to go to a show tapping, but it has never worked out.... until this upcoming Monday!!! I am sooooo excited!

I'll be down in the OC for my cousin's engagement party this weekend (look for that post next week!) and Monday is perfect timing. Now I just need to figure out what to wear! (story of my life?) Ah!

Have a fab weekend everyone!!


1 comment :

Stephanie said...

love me some Chelsea! Have you read her book?! If not, you HAVE to!!

So jealous you get to go to her show!! Have SO much fun!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...