10.19.2011

Engagement Party Weekend



As you recall, CWF and I spent this past weekend in Southern California for my cousin's engagement party. On Saturday we went to Beverly Hills for wedding dress shopping. And she found her dress!! Priscilla of Boston is going out of business and so dresses are at least 50% off, which made things even better! Her dream dress at an amazing price! We had a celebratory lunch at the Farm of Beverly Hills which was absolutely divine. Def recommend if you are shopping on Rodeo Drive.
Trying on her dress!
Just kidding!!! It's my aunts dress from 28 years ago!

We also went down to Dana Point to check out their reception venue, which is the Ocean Institute. I loved it! I was right on the water and the building was modern and fun! 


The happy couple!

You might have recognized the location, there have been several weddings here on SMP. 
Image #238482

Image #238490


Sunday was the actual party but I was sooo busy I wasn't able to take any pictures. But it was super fab! I made a bunch of cute printables, we ate lots of yummy food and cakeballs, and there was even a bartender! 

Monday was Chelsea Lately which was also super fun! I wasn't able to take pictures because we had to leave our phones in the car. But preggers Hilary Duff was on the show! And I loved Chelsea's outfit! I saw a few of the other cast members before the show hanging out at the food trucks (if you watch After Lately you know what I mean)


BEVERLY HILLS, CA - OCTOBER 17:  (L-R) Elle magazine creative director Joe Zee, TV personality Chelsea Handler, and actress Reese Witherspoon attend ELLE's 18th Annual Women in Hollywood Tribute held at the Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills on October 17, 2011 in Beverly Hills, California.
She had a bow belt on during the show! 

Did anyone else watch? Hope everyone else had a fab weekend too!!

2 comments :

Stephanie said...

ugh-i would have KILLED for Priscilla of Boston to go out of business when I was engaged!! 50% off?!?!? That's unheard of! They're stuff is ex-pen-sive!

Miss Southern Prep said...

Oh my gosh, I love Priscilla of Boston! Their dresses are amazing! Sounds like such an amazing weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...