10.31.2011

Mr. K Monday & a Halloween Weekend Recap



Love our sweet little K:

And now on to the Halloween Weekend Recap. We had an absolute blast! The party was held at Postino in Lafayette. The whole place was rented out, there was fabulous food, an open bar, several bands, a characterture, a magician and amazing costumes.

Postino

 Thank you for your comments and ideas about what I should be. After further thought, I decided to still go as a flapper but decided to channel LC's look instead. I think I did a pretty good job, and CWF loved it too!

lauren-conrad-as-a-20s-flapper-girl

 mad picture taking skills right here..



CWF as a gangster!

our characterture!

Well I hope you had a fun at all the halloween parties this past weekend! And have a safe and happy halloween tonight!!

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...