10.15.2011

Secretary Chic



Blouses are everywhere this fall and so quintessentially 'secretary chic'. While I am not a secretary, I do love blouses! I also love bows, but I'm not sure I can do it together in the bow blouse that is everywhere. I don't like to wear turtlenecks because they are too tight on my neck (and I get hot!) and it looks like the bow blouse might be the same. But I love lusting..

J.crew
Suzette blouse


Kate Spade 
(maybe this one would be ok? but the price tag is a no-go!)

Tory Burch

Since I love blouses so much I really couldn't do without this one (with my fav neckline!) from j.crew:
Talia top in silk
I can't wait to wear it exactly like this!

Blouse vs. Bow Blouse, which do you prefer??

3 comments :

Legally Brunette Kate said...

I love these dressy blouses...the tie-neck ones are my favorites.

Ashley said...

Hmmm... I love all of those blouses.. but the last one is by far my favorite! I guess I'm a no-bow kind of girl. :) I'm totally in love with the "Secretary look" too, by the way!

Naara said...

bow blouses!! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...