10.03.2011

Work Attire: Casual Friday FAIL

This past Friday I wore a super boring outfit to work- casual friday afterall.. Jeans and a orange lp polo.. NBD..

After work I'm at the bank waiting in line and then I turn around and there is a group of men wearing the exact same outfit! So embarrassing! FAIL.


Anyways...

I hope everyone had a great weekend! Mine was lovely, we spent all weekend.. wait for it... playing golf. Since it was bf's bday I really couldn't complain- and we played one of the nicest courses in the county- we hope to be members there one day! 


Honestly, I am getting a bit burnt out on golfing.. Bf is just obsessed and I can't hang.. I just get too tired! But I love that it's something fun we can do together.. What's a girl to do? 

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...