11.25.2011

Friday's Fancies: Black Friday

I hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving, mine was full of family, food, & football!



Since today is Black Friday, I am doing my Friday's Fancies in it's honor. As you know from my previous post I didn't and won't be doing any shopping, but instead I'm going out tonight for a friend's birthday! Girl's night out! It should be tons of fun since everyone from high school is back in town! I should be wearing something very similar to this:


Friday's Fancies

Have a happy Black Friday, however you will be celebrating it!

7 comments :

Michelle P said...

Cute!

Naara said...

I love the whole thing, but the Tory burch bag has me hypnotized!

Danielle and Trev said...

GORGEOUS!! I love it. Your blog is adorable!! Following now :)

siddathornton said...

the tory burch bag... yes please.

Elle Sees said...

i think i could fall in love with this outfit.

briannelee said...

Love this look... especially the top!

HAUTE WIFE said...

Girls night out are the best!

Haute Wife Today

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...