11.10.2011

Lilly's Birthday





Today is Lilly Pulitzer's birthday. All the stores are doing a fab gift with purchase. 



My favorites from the new resort collection are:

LILLY PULITZER - CASSIE DRESS STRIPE
Cassie Dress

LILLY PULITZER - COIL BELT
Coil Belt (love the kissing frogs!)

LILLY PULITZER - ELSA TOP PINTUCKS
Elsa Top in Bright Navy hot hot hot

LILLY PULITZER - ROSLYN SKIRT
Roslyn skirt in Jungle Glam

LILLY PULITZER - SLOANE DRESS
Sloane Dress

LILLY PULITZER - RESORT CHIC WEDGE CLOSED TOE
Resort Chic wedge 

Did you notice most of my picks were the same as last week's Fridays Fancies? I loved that outfit I created and need it now! Let's hope I win!!

3 comments :

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...

I love your gold outfit! So pretty! The ruffles are great and I'm loving all the sparkles :) This theme was so fun to play around with!

Krystina said...

LOVE THIS!!!! So classy! I want this outfit... Sweet blog!
*Krystina
cupahotchocolate.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...