12.30.2011

Friday's Fancies: NYE

I might be the most indecisive person you've ever met. Currently, CWF and I have 3 options for new years eve, and we have no idea which to choose.

We started planing for NYE in November because we wanted to go to Vegas. Then we couldn't decide on a hotel or anything else and then it was just too late. So here we are, the day before, still undecided...

Option #1 Lake Tahoe- CWF's brother and a bunch of friends are going to Tahoe to celebrate. What could be more fun than ringing in the new year in the mountains?

Option #2- San Francisco- Some of our other friends are going out in San Francisco. The city is always a NYE favorite and a good time (and much less cold!)

Option #3- Staying Home- It's possible we might be old people and not do anything. I've been putting in over 10 hours/day at work this week and I'm exhausted. Pretty lame.

As always, I'm linking up for my Friday's Fancies with {long distance loving}!


What are your NYE plans? Something fab I hope!!

8 comments :

Michelle P said...

Cute!

Kaitlyn said...

Cute outfits! I hope you enjoy whatever you decide to do for the evening. Happy New Year!

Dale said...

These outfits are adorable. Vegas is soo expensive for NYE and I was actually in Tahoe last year for NYE, your sweater outfit would be perfect and I'm gonna do NYE in SF if you go to the city. My brother is throwing a big party at a club in SOMA...if you need last minute plans. :) SFPartcrew.com

Whatever you do have a great time and the red dress is so hot! Great choice
xoDale
www.savvyspice.net

Carly {a simple affair} said...

These outfits would be so fitting for either location! Best of luck choosing. My boyfriend and I are in the exact same boat, and may end up just staying home as well. I was sick one year, and he was kind enough to stay home with me and it ended up being one of my favorite NYE!

xoxo,

Carly

Legally Brunette Kate said...

Very cute options. I think we're just going to have a few people over to the bf's apartment for dinner and then spend the rest of the night in.

briannelee said...

I love the "San Fran" look. One shoulder dresses are so fun. Whichever option you choose, have a Happy New Year!

PS. Check out the jewelry giveaway on my blog :)

http://brileeo.blogspot.com/2011/12/new-years-giveaway.html

siddathornton said...

the lake tahoe look is calling my name - i agree, ringing in the new year in the mountains sounds ever so lovely!

your blog is precious. following now.

Laura said...

The red dress is stunning!

I hope you have a fabulous New Year's Eve, wherever you end up :)

Laura xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...