12.12.2011

Give or Get

Hi ladies! I hope you all had a fab weekend! It was pretty low-key for us, and it was much needed.

I'm going to do a give or get mini-series for this holiday season. I dont really have a Christmas list per se, but I have come acoss a few things that would make great gifs for someone else or myself. Enjoy!



I'm loving these ruffled touch gloves! Adorable! The men's ones are nice too (I got them as a stocking-stuffer for CWF) It would be amazing not to take off your gloves to use your phone while outside!!

Have a great day everyone!

5 comments :

Danielle and Trev said...

Love this idea! Taking off your gloves to use your phone is the worst!! His and hers- adorbs.

Michelle P said...

Cute!

Cori H. said...

Love those!

Love and Lilly said...

I am dying for a pair of these!!

Claire said...

So cute! Mr C just got a pair of North Face gloves for touch devices too and I'm so jeal!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...