12.16.2011

Give or Get

Round 2 of my Give or Get mini-series.. 

Is Ugg Slippies!!! Seriously they make great gifts for people who you have absolutely no idea what to get.. Unfortunately I've already given them to most people in my fam! 



But because CWF's old pair fell apart last month, I bought CWF a new pair this Christmas! I happen to know that I am getting a pair this Christmas too! 

How do I know you ask?... Well, CWF's parents decided to go to Maui for December (including Christmas!) and so they gave us their gifts early, of course with strict rules not to open until 12/25, but rules were meant to be broken right?! Besides, its not our fault they left us! So my new slippies have been keeping my toes toasty for the past few weeks!! Sssshh! Don't tell on me!!

Happy gifting and getting!!

2 comments :

Love and Lilly said...

I have them, and they stay on my feet from October through March. The BEST!!

Legally Brunette Kate said...

I have those slippers and they're great...so warm!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...