12.28.2011

Holiday Happenings

I've been a busy bee lately, as we all are during the holidays!
All my friends from different circles like to get together for drinks or lunch and it's been great seeing people from high school, college and more!

California's Capital

 Sorority Sisters! My lil is the on the left!

I guess I didn't get the boot memo..

The girls at work decorated my cubie! and look at that amazing pink stocking they made!!!

High school besties!

Hope everyone is having a fab holiday season!!

3 comments :

Kate @ Daffodils said...

Looks like a wonderful break! I love coming home and seeing old friends!

Claire said...

I love your chevron print dress- where is that from!? Looks like y'all had such a fun time together and I love the picture of the tree at the top!

Cori H. said...

I love the pink stocking! Too cute! I love being able to see old friends.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...