12.03.2011

Holiday Home Tour



I recently attended the Sacred Heart Holiday Home Tour here in Sacramento with CWF's mom, which benefited the Scared Heart Catholic School. It was beyond fabulous!

 "One of Northern California's most loved holiday home tours returns this December with five elegantly decorated homes in East Sacramento's historic Fabulous Forties neighborhood."

There was a strict no-picture policy, but of course I was able to snap a few. The drawing below is of my favorite house, I love a red door! It was very crowded here though and I wasn't able to sneak pictures (or I was too scared too!)

40th Streets
Every house in the area is unique.






The houses on the tour were all professionally decorated by local businesses. 










It was very hard to leave the houses, I was ready to move in! Someday.. But for now I hope you enjoyed looking at the pictures as much as I enjoyed the tour!!

5 comments :

Michelle P said...

Such pretty houses!

Shelby said...

I just stumbled on your blog and I love it!! Want to follow each other?:)

Shelby xoxo
sweetconfessions21.blogspot.com

Elizabeth said...

I happened upon your blog today and think its adorable! I'll be following!

Love all your photos of the home tour. The town where I grew up does a Holiday Home Tour and it is one of my holiday favorites - so sad to miss it this year - so seeing your photos made me smile!

Love that Christmas place setting in the 9th photo and the mantle with the gold bows!

xoxo
Elizabeth @ Life with Elizabeth

Kate @ Daffodils said...

Wow, what a fun event! Beautiful houses!

Consider The Lilies said...

i had no idea they did these holiday home tours in east sac! how fun. i'll have to check that out this year :) the houses there are seriously to die for. we looked at their christmas lights last year and it was so much fun!

**new follower :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...