12.27.2011

Inspiration



Lately I've had my eye on a few fabulous things which I've used as inspiration to recreate a few looks!

I've seen this gold piggy bank everywhere lately and I love it, but would never spend $200.. even though it is sooo chic..

I was at Micheal's getting supplies for another craft project and saw this cardboard pig for $1, so I had to have it. I painted it gold with some craft paint, and voila! My very own gold pig!

 I mean it's clearly not as cool as the other one, but I still think he's pretty cute! I put him in a bookcase display with a bunch of other girly things!
Oink Oink!


This holiday season pink & gold also seems to be everywhere. It's got a bit of a vintage vibe and I love it! 

So what better way to recreate the look then with nail polish! 
 I used 2 coats of Essie's Knockout Pout and topped it with Essie's Golden Nuggets


Do you all watch RHOBH? I seriously love it! 
 I am sure you have seen this scene from a few weeks ago... (they replay it enough!)

Anyway, I LOVE her green earrings, well along with the rest of the interwebs...
Obviously I've been on a search for similar green earrings ever since (hers were like 3k).

These Kendra Scott's were a front runner.. 
..but after trying them on they were just too big for my face (I'm pretty petite!)

So I found these at Franchesa's (it was my first time there, and let me tell you- it's love!!)
Well they look a bit blue here, but I assure you they are green in person..

Have you found any inspiration lately, and recreated the look? I would love to know!!

6 comments :

Michelle P said...

I love the gold pig, what a great idea!

Laura said...

I love pink and gold, gorgeous nail combo!

Laura xo

Jenn :D said...

Haha they do keep playing that scene over and over! JUST found your blog and I'm loving it. :)

Cori H. said...

I love pink and gold! Your nails look gorgeous! I love the gold pig too. Very cute!

Madilene Lake said...

Love the pig! Those are my favorite type of craft projects - where you can recreate something for less. Fabulous :)

The English Preppy said...

I am new t your blog - love it! The golden pig is FAB. And I love the earrings as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...