12.31.2011

A Look Back..

2011 has been a great year filled with tons of fun memories! In addition to all the fun stuff, I feel like I've really done a lot of growing up this year. 

But before we officially say farewell, I want to take a look back at 2011's highlights..  

Back on Valentines Day, CWF and I celebrated our 6-year anniversary. 

"be mine" pennant banner I made





 I finally learned how to ski




 Lake Tahoe from the bunny hill


I spent Easter with my family in New Jersey




and went to the big apple for a day




Celebrated my 25th birthday
by renting a limo and going wine tasting with all my besties!


I received a .25 caret diamond necklace (to commemorate my 25th year!) and a fabulous set of golf clubs from CWF as birthday gifts. I then proceeded to golf the rest of the year.
o


And I've saved the best for last..
Our almost 3 week vacation to Maui

Went to Lanai (another island) for a day a golf! So pretty and different there!



top of Mt. Haleakala

Haleakala sunset

 I also took a spa day, at Spa Grande, at the Grand Waliea hotel. I totally receommend, its my favorite thing to do on island. CWF also bought me a beautiful South Sea Pearl necklace (below)

golfed at Kapalua Plantation course (opener of PGA tour plays at the course) several times

I think we went golfing every day we were there! 

Goodbye 2011!! Happy New Year!!!

8 comments :

Madilene Lake said...

Your 2011 sounds absolutely wonderful! I hope 2012 brings you the same exciting adventures :)

Kate @ Daffodils said...

What a wonderful year! Hope 2012 is even better!

Love and Lilly said...

2011 looked amazing!! That trip to Hawaii looked especially stunning, my parents also love the Grand Waliea Resort!!

Cori H. said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful year! My boyfriend and I also celebrated our 6 year anniversary in 2011. I'm so jealous of your Hawaii trip. It looks amazing! Hope you have a fabulous 2012!

Jenn :D said...

Such a great year! Glad I found your blog!

Fashion Meets Food said...

Looks like you had a wonderful year! I love all of your outfits! So glad I just found your blog! xo

Rashelle said...

Wow, you did tons of fun things last year! I hope you get to have another great year! Love your blog!! I'm now following :)
<3 Rashelle
http://sparkledblog.blogspot.com

Turtles and Pearls said...

I love all of your Lilly!! And I am jealous of your NYC visit..I've never been! I love going golfing, but I'm horrible!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...