12.14.2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

It's a beautiful Wednesday here in California and I have plenty to love! So I'm linking up with this kind of love for What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I'm loving...

My Gold Resort Chic Wedges by Lilly P! They are my go to fav and I've been rocking them as often as possible!! Some recent OOTD's with them:


pants: jcrew, blouse: tucker for target, bracelet: lilly


pants, sweater, necklace: jcrew

My breakfast this past week!
 crossiants & coffee! what could be better? yum!!

The card I received from my Secret Santa! 
I'm participating in a secret santa gift exchange with Everyday AEM and a few others!!
I love the card, and what she wrote was so thoughtful! Made my day!! 


My Slatkin & co candle! 
I think it's fresh balsam but I can't remember!
 I love this little candle thing I got at bath & body works too!


The sock bun that I've been rockin lately! 
I've received sooo many compliments and its the easiest thing to do ever! 

And lastly and most importantly.. 
My sweet boyfriend CWF!
I came home from a rough day at work to find the whole house cleaned and these beautiful roses on the bed!
he really is the best!!

Happy Wednesday to you and yours! Only 10 more days till Christmas Eve!

4 comments :

Brianna Tucker said...

I have that candle and I love it!! Also I have seen that tutorial for the sock bun and its so nifty!!

follow me at
adventuresofthesouthernwife.blogspot.com

Cori H. said...

Those shoes are gorgeous! I love the candle holder thing too!

Awww your man is so sweet! :)

Madilene Lake said...

Love the Lilly Wedges!! I'm obsessed. And cards are my favorite - that one is so precious :) And I love that someone else has a countdown... I have been counting down starting Dec. 1 haha

Kate @ Daffodils said...

love those wedges, and the bun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...