1.14.2012

Color Crush: Hot Pink

I'm currently loving hot pink, well actually I always love it; I just feel I love it more lately.

Have you seen the new jcrew catalog? Hot pink is everywhere! Must be a new trend? And for you girls who don't like to rock pink on the regular, remember Valentine's Day is fastly approaching! You don't want to be caught off gaurd!

Some of my favs:
Classic leather ballet flats

Blythe blouse in silk

Drea patent peep-toe pumps

I would love to add any of these to my closet!! Jcrew continues to provide me with things I "need"!


This week's Friday's Fanices theme is color crush..

I am a bit late but I had to share my love for hot pink!! I think one of the cutest way to wear hot pink jeans is a navy striped shirt with some gold accessories!  And you know you can always find me in hot pink nail polish, no matter the time of year.

 

Hope everyone has a fab weekend and may you be tickled pink!

5 comments :

Sarah said...

I love pink! Hope you're having a great weekend!

Sarah said...

I love pink, too! Wish I had some pants that color!

Turtles and Pearls said...

That J. Crew blouse is so gorgeous!!

I tagged you in a post today! Check it out!! :)

cRk said...

Love the pink!!! I got some cheap pink jeans from B.P. section of Nordstom!

Ambyr said...

I keep seeing such great pink button up tops. I need to invest!

xoxo
http://www.thewrittenrunway.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...