1.06.2012

Friday's Fancies

Is everyone as excited as me that it's Friday? I have a bunch of fun stuff planned for the weekend and I can't wait!

I also did my first ever guest post at bless your heart today where I talk about Classy Bachelorette Parties, so be sure to check it out!! It's seriously one of my fav blogs!

Since it's Friday, I'm linking up with long distance loving for today's edition of Friday's Fancies.


 The theme today is "Best Foot Forward" which you would think would be super easy for me because I'm such a shoe horse, but it was actually a bit challenging. I wanted to have a pair of shoes that were the most amazing shoes ever! So of course I picked the shoes I've been lusting over- but will never own- a pair of 3k Louboutins. 

I thought they looked amazing with this ruffle wrap dress from Kate Spade! And of course green earrings since I am currently obsessed!

Have a lovely weekend my dear readers!! 

3 comments :

Turtles and Pearls said...

Ooh I love these shoes! And the wrap dress is adorable, too! Great choices! I am working on my post for this week, but I'm struggling to come up with anything creative. Hate it when that happens!!

Laura said...

They are stunning shoes! Have a great weekend :)

Susan said...

I love that dress!! Nothing more classic than a wrap! The shoes are super cute too! Have a lovely weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...