1.25.2012

MOH Update




As I previously mentioned, I am the MOH for two weddings! I am beyond excited for both of them! Since I've had a few requests, I though I would give you a little sneak peak at the wedding planning! I'm sure you will love them as much as I do!!

Wedding #1
April 2012

The whale skeleton gives off such a cool vibe!

 Super easy DIY for high impact, obvi we used her colors. 

 Bridesmaids are going to have different color dresses that are coordinating for a more casual look.

_____________________________________________________________________________



Wedding #2
July 2013

I absolutely adore the tent! 


The bride's colors are going to be whites, creams and lots of crystal bling! 

_____________________________________________________________________________


Both weddings are different styles that fit each bride perfectly and I can't wait to see it all come together!

Well I hope you ladies loved the update as much as I've loved helping out my besties plan their dream day!!!
XO

2 comments :

Eliza said...

So fun! I just got married last October, weddings are SO fun :) xoxo, e

Turtles and Pearls said...

The idea of wearing different colors of the same shade is so cute and unique! Both the locations look absolutely gorgeous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...