1.04.2012

Now that the Holidays are Over

Happy Wednesday my lovely readers! Can you believe it's already Jan. 4th?!? My how time flys when your having fun! I'm a bit sad that the holidays are over, but of course I'm looking forward to a fabulous year!


Last month I participated in the Holly-Jolly Swap. It was seriously one of my favorite gifts to buy/receive all month!

My Secret Santa was Rachel at Just Peachy. It was really fun getting to know her a bit better! I'm so jelly that she works at j.crew! So we def share a love for that! Anyway, she got me the prettiest pearl necklace that I've been wearing non-stop. It's been fun paring it with some of my other jewelry for a different look!



Thank you Rachel! I love it!

I was Secret Santa to Jordan over at Style, Grace & Charm: The Southern Way. We have soo much in common and her blog is adorbs too!


Now on to my NYE recap: 
From my Friday's Fancies post, we ended up doing Option # 4 "None of the above" staying in town being lazy and hanging out with some friends. But I did wear my "San Francisco" look out:

In true Miss Andrea Lee fashion, I feel asleep minutes before midnight! Eek! I def need to work on that next year.. (resolution maybe?)

As always, have a wonderful day ladies!

11 comments :

Brianna Tucker said...

Love the red dress? where is it from.
I am always looking for some more NC State red attire

follow me at
adventuresofthesouthernwife.blogspot.com

Rachel R said...

I'm so glad you like the necklace! It is one of my faves. :) I'm excited to get to know you more now through your blog!

Taylor said...

I found your blog through Rachel! Love the necklace!

Laura said...

Love the necklace you got! So pretty! Glad I found your blog through the link-up! I'm a new follower!

jMc said...

thank you, thank you, thank you!! I cannot say it enough. I just finished my post about your wonderful gifts, they seriously blew me away, so be sure to check it out when you get a chance! I LOVE your nye outfit it is adorable! I am so excited to have gotten to know you better!

Sarah said...

Looks like Rachel got you a wonderful gift! I'm loving your blog!

Wine and Summer said...

Obsessed with your NYE dress! So cute!

AEM said...

I LOVE that necklace!! So cute!! So glad you participated!

Ally said...

What a cute necklace! I'm also loving your NYE dress!

Cori H. said...

I love the necklace! So gorgeous! I absolutely adore your dress. So pretty!

Love and Lilly said...

I love one-shoulder dresses, and that red color is so perfect for NYE! This is the first time in years that I have made it until midnight without falling asleep, so I feel your pain on that one!!

xx
Ashley

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...