1.24.2012

OOTD: Bright Dahlia

I have a slight obsession with anything in j.crew's bright dahlia color. I know it has been out for quite some time, but I think its still one of my all time favorite colors. 

I got this cashmere sweater a few years back and it continues to be a wardrobe staple. Back then there wasn't as much in the color so when I saw this sweater in the window from the escalator, I literally pushed my way through the crowd and ran towards it! I get a little crazy sometimes! 


Anyway, I had a super big important presentation today so I thought I would bust it out, and it went perfectly with my lilly pulitzer julianna dress! (which is amazing BTW)



Happy Tuesday!!

5 comments :

Sweet, Pink, and Preppy said...

LOVE the color of the cardigan! You look great!

Turtles and Pearls said...

Absolutely LOVE that color! It is also one of my favorites. I also love your outfit..the color really pops.

Cori H. said...

That is my favorite color! I love it! Great outfit! :)

The English Preppy said...

Great outfit - love the colour of the cardigan!

Ashley said...

That color is amazing, and that is one of my favorite dresses EVER!! AND, we just found out they're doing a Navy, and a Pink version for the spring!! I'm stocking up while I can :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...