1.20.2012

Preppy Chic

OK so I don't know what's going on, but I completely forgot that it was Friday this morning. Who does that? I'll blame it on the fact I had Monday off. I obvi need to get it together..

Anyway this week's Friday's Fancies is all about inspiration. There is just something so classic and simple about this picture from j.crew. I've been dying to recreate the look. What can I say, I love looking at the jcrew catalog .. 

Pinned Image



The look I created:
I absolutely love the scalloped edges on this skirt!!


I hope everyone has a fab weekend!! XO

4 comments :

siddathornton said...

love the whole thing, but especially that bag!

Turtles and Pearls said...

That skirt is adorable!! I love the scalloping, too. Where's it from?

Nicole Rene said...

Love the preppy chic look! I want this outfit for work! It's so simple yet so chic and adorable!! :) You have a really cute blog & I am loving your header!!! :)

Hope you have a nice weekend girl!

http://nicolerenedesign.blogspot.com

Eliza said...

Oh my gosh I love this look! Way too cute :) I'm a new follower! Visiting via Friday's Fancies :) xoxo, eliza http://asteroid-325.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...