1.05.2012

Thursday Thoughts

Happy Thursday my dear readers! and welcome to all my new followers!! 

Has everyone been just as overwhelmed with all the fabulous sales as I have? Lilly Pulitzer, Kate Spade, Tory Burch and Elizabeth McKay?! Don't mind if I do! 

Today I thought I would mix it up a bit and wear a blazer with a skirt instead of my usual cardigan/sweater outfits. Let me tell you, it's love! I really should have done it sooner, esp since I've had this blazer for years and I always forget about it!  

shoes: tory burch, everything else: j.crew


I'm off to my usual Thursday evening Happy Hour with the besties! XO

2 comments :

jMc said...

I love a good blazer outfit! They are so chic without really trying. Your outfit is so cute! And I am dying (and my bank account) over these sales too! Have a great weekend!

L.A. in the bay said...

super cute outfit

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...