2.21.2012

Busy Bee

I've been super busy lately.. buying a house is a lot of work! 

This is what my extra long weekend looked like:


Having some fun with mr. kitty, played a round of golf, bought a new slakin & co. candle, and of course our sale pending sign!

Don't worry, even though I've been a busy bee, I still have plenty of time for happy hour and drinks with friends..


Shamrock shake at McD's.. yumm! Chocolate martini, wine at happy hour, and a pretty mocha while catching up with my bestie..

Well I hope you all have a fab short week!! XO

5 comments :

Sheri Ann {Sprinkles and Style} said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sheri Ann {Sprinkles and Style} said...

I love your pink golf balls! Where did you get those? I may need to pick some up for myself! ;]

Ashley said...

LOVE your monogrammed Lonchamp! Where did you get that!! I've been looking for one for EVER! And there is nothing better than a Shamrock Shake :)

Turtles and Pearls said...

I have to admit that I've never had a shamrock shake! What flavor are they? Love all of your Instagram pics!

little miss southern love. said...

ahh! that's it.. I'm getting my longchamps monogrammed! Yours is adorable!

xoxo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...