2.23.2012

Favorites and OOTD's

I have't done a favorites post in a while so I have a lot of current favs to share today!

I just read White Girl Problems by Babe Walker, it is SO funny!! It's a quick read, didn't end the way I would have liked, but still very funny. Do you all follow her on twitter? I was late to that one..


If your a working girl like me, you need this wrap. I keep it in my cubbie and it is perfect for the chilly AC or when your skirt is long when you stand, but not when you sit... its amazing!


This chapstick/lipgloss (or whatever it is..) is amazing! It's super moisturizing and is the perfect bit of color for winter/ early spring.



Ok, we all know I have a large collection of TB revas, but the Carolines are my new favorite! IMO much more comfy than the revas, and they go with everything! (as you will soon see..)



I went to j.crew to try on some of their new stuff, left empty handed because nothing really spoke to me.. but after looking at these pictures, I think I need to reconsider both the skirt and jacket! new favs?




My favorite type of  hour... Rombauer Hour! Def my favorite wine! 
If your in the bay, check it out @ that bar in danville


Since tomorrow I will be en route to orange county for a bridal shower, I thought I would give you my outfits for this week:

Tuesday

 Wednesday

Thursday (today)
This belt from target is amazing! Calf hair leopard j.crew look-alike for $16?! Yes please!

Have a fab Thursday and rest of the week!! XO

6 comments :

smk053078 said...

Go back and get that pink skirt! Super fab!! And I bought the leopard belt from Target too!! Loving all your OOTDs!

http://becauseshannasaidso.blogspot.com/2012/02/mad-at-mod-cloth.html

Turtles and Pearls said...

Okay, we are TWINS. haha I just bought the neon/grey striped shirt last week! And I really really wanted that pink skirt, but didn't think it was worth $80...now I'm on a shopping hiatus and wishing I bought it!! Love your outfits.

Susan said...

I love those flats! I've been meaning to indulge and get myself a pair of Revas, but those would be a close second! I love your Tuesday outfit!

Kate @ Daffodils said...

Love your OOTDs!

Jordan said...

I got my first pair of revas about two months ago, and I wear them whenever it's not raining..so like 4 times a week. With wearing them so much, I want another pair, and I'm strongly considering the carolines! I tried them on when I bought my revas, but wasn't sold. Now I think I need another pair of TBs stat!

little miss southern love. said...

Your outfits are adorable and I love those TB flats. I know my mom has a pair like those.. Might have to add some to my closet. I love the hot pink skirt at jcrew! I've been eyeing it!

xoxo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...