2.22.2012

A Healthy Glow

I'm a big believer in having a healthy glow year round. Maybe it's all the years in sorority but I can't stand to be pasty white. Since I limit my sun exposure (and because it's still February) I've been using some sunless tanning staples. I've tried sooo many over the years that I'll give you the DL on a few of my favs:

I use this when I need color ASAP. You see the results right away making it easier to apply then others, and I haven't had too many streak issues. It has a bit of shimmer, so if you apply too much at once you'll be looking like Edward (besides the tan part).

L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Lotion 5 fl oz (150 ml)



If you can find this one, it's great! The smell is very good and it looks very natural. It's best if you use this one a few days before and up until the event as its not as much color as the one above. 
Neutrogena Sun Fresh Lotion Medium/Deep 4 fl oz (118 ml)


This is a gradual tan lotion that works pretty well and doesn't turn you orange. I don't think it actually works as a shave minimizer. But if your into putting lotion on everyday after your shower then this would prob work well for you. 

Nivea Sun-Kissed Beautiful Legs Gradual Tan Moisturizer 6.7 fl oz (200 ml)


Do you use sunless tanner? What are your faves? 

Please dish, I'm always looking for something new and better!


4 comments :

smk053078 said...

I just got Xen-Tan from Ulta. I really like the color and it smells llike vanilla.

Sweet, Pink, and Preppy said...

I've used the Sublime Bronze in the spray can version and I really like it! Same with the Neutrogena spray can sunless tanner. You definitely need to do several days of applications to get any results though, but they are pretty foolproof!

Sarah said...

Thanks for posting this! I've always wanted to hear some reviews before spending money on one!

Lindsey Leigh said...

i can't stand being pale at all. I used to be seriously self concious about it. As far as fake tanners go I have found that bare minerals "Faux Tan" works AMAZINGLY. It's hard to put on as it has to be applied with a brush aka another person really needs to do it for you but the results are like instant. I do it for a few days before an event or whatever I need and always look like ive been tanning for a month!

ps. stop by my blog ~ i have a tracy negoshian giveaway going on right now that you won't want to miss!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...