2.07.2012

Look for Less: It Bag


Happy Tuesday! It's finally raining here and I love a good rainy day especially when the forecast for the rest of the week is sunny!

Well I don't know about you but I've been loving the Celine bag I've seen everywhere lately. Of course it's way too pricey for me at $2000 +. But luckily J.Crew comes through and does something similar and a little more friendly on the wallet!









J.Crew
I saw it in the store over the weekend- and it was LOVE! Seriously I think its my fav j.crew bag in a long time. The craftsmanship seems excellent! Which color would you choose? I'm thinking the blue..

Can someone please buy it for me?!  hint hint CWF, our anniversary IS coming up! 

5 comments :

Laura said...

Wow that's pretty close to the Celine! The blue is gorgeous :)

Laura xo

Turtles and Pearls said...

Wow..those are beautiful! I love the cognac color. It would go with everything.

Melody said...

What a gorgeous bag! I love the tan color!

Meg {henninglove} said...

oh my gosh i want both of those bags!! both the navy and tan what gorgeous bags. so so beautiful!

Ashlee said...

Love that bag! I so want one too!

Hope you're having a great week!

xo,
ashlee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...