2.10.2012

Red & Pink and a Bunch of OOTD's

Happy Friday Ladies!

In honor of our upcoming anniversary (on Valentine's Day) I thought I would coordinate w/ this week's Friday's Fancies theme: red & pink. 



I always try to wear as much of the things that CWF has gifted to me over the years on our special day! Do you do that?

 It's our 7th Anniversary this year and I couldn't be more excited! Time sure does fly when your having fun! It seems like yesterday that we met & fell in love! Love him sooo much!!



And now on to my OOTD's of the week. Linking up with Rachel @ Just Peachy


I promised I would be better with my pictures and I actually was!!! 

Monday.. meh day
top: old navy, pants: j.crew factory, tb flats

Tuesday.. meetings
top & belt: j.crew, skirt: j.crew factory, tb flats

Wednesday
lilly dress, j.crew cardi, tb flats

Thursday.. new boss
blazer & pants: j.crew, sweater: target, tb flats 

Running errands
pants & sweatshirt: j.crew, scarf: JL Lilly, tb flats 

Casual Friday (today)
tank: lilly, blazer, j.crew, denim: AG, tb flats
Does anyone else see a common theme? tb flats anyone??!

 I'm going to see The Vow tonight with some JL friends! Hope you all have some fun stuff planned too!!
 Cheers to a great weekend!! 

14 comments :

Rachel R said...

Love your running errands outfit and new boss outfit haha! So cute! Is that striped blazer from J.Crew Factory??

Ashley said...

Love your outfit! Have so much fun seeing The Vow! I'm dying to see it!

Susan said...

Ahh I can't wait to see that movie! Have fun! I love all of your outfits, especially your Wednesday one! Have a great weekend!

Michelle P said...

Cute outfits!

Ashley said...

I'm getting my first pair of TB flats today! And going to see The Vow as well. Can't wait. Your outfits are adorable!~

smk053078 said...

If the shoes fits...wear it, girl!! And they are so fab! ;) Happy Friday!!

Southern Charm said...

Love the outfits! We would be great shopping buddies ;)
Also so cool to hear you're celebrating 7 years! My man & I have been together for 5 and I always get the weirdest looks, like I should be married by now. ha!!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I love all of your outfits, but the look from today is my fav. Really cute :)

And great VDay outfit!

Ashlee said...

Pretty outfits!

happy weekend love!

xo,
ashlee

Clare Christine said...

Happy Anniversary!! I am loving your outfits throughout the week, you look so stylish! And I am massively crushing on your Friday's Fancies post, I think that tunic is fabulous...love Tory! Hope you have been enjoying your weekend and Happy Valentine's Day!
Toodles,
Twirling Clare
twirlingclare.blogspot.com

{av} | {long distance loving} said...

yay! how fun is it that your anniversary is on Valentine's!? so precious! I can't get enough of your outfit, lady! it's perfection in my book and I'd wear it in a heartbeat. I count my blessings that you're a loyal linker for FF! hope you have a great anniversary this week :) xoxo {av}

Jessica @ O. Alouette said...

Loving all your Tory Burch flats!
Happy Anniversary!

Madilene Lake said...

LOVE the outfits! I am obsessed with the Try Burch flats - I don't have any yet but they're on my wish list! Happy Anniversary - 7 years - WOW! :)

Alison Ryncarz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...