2.03.2012

Spring Fever and a few OOTD's

Happy Friday ladies!

It's been a super busy and stressful week around here, so I'm especially excited about this weekend! JL Crab Feed and brunch w/ the girls and the Superbowl! can't.hardly.wait!


Anyway, since we never really had a winter I've got Spring Fever Hardcore. Linking up for Friday's Fancies of course.. I can't to wear all my Lilly dresses and wedges again!


The dress and bangle are Tory Burch, wedges are Lilly and polish is Essie.


Linking up with my secret santa partner, Rachel @ Just Peachy for the What I Wore linkup.

Just Peachy

 Now on to a few OOTD's from this past week:


Ekk! I will try to get better with taking pictures everyday! Next week!

Well I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! XOXO

11 comments :

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

I love this entire outfit!! and what your wore too!!
snazzy!

Happy Weekend!

Ashlee said...

Love that essie color! Cute outfit! Love what you wore too!

I adore you blog & can't wait to follow daily!

xo,
ashlee

www.thepurplepomegranate.blogspot.com

smk053078 said...

I came across your blog from My Friday's Fancies. Do glad I did. Newest follower! Love that dress...heck I love everything Tory Burch! ;)

Because Shanna Said So Giveaway

Susan said...

Cute cute! Love it all! And I love that dress you wore! So so cute! Happy weekend Andrea!

Wine and Summer said...

I just found your blog! So happy I did! I'm a new follower!

I love those Lilly wedges! Happy Friday!

Hannah said...

I would wear this whole outfit! Super cute!
XO,
Hannah
www.hannahandbryan.blogspot.com

eTm said...

Love those outfits!

Laura said...

Love everything you have picked for Friday's Fancies!

Your gold skinny sparkly belt is gorgeous with the purple too!

Beth Dunn said...

Love those shoes!
xoxo
SC

Kate @ Daffodils said...

Love your FF and both OOTD!

Clare Christine said...

Oh my gosh, these might be my favorite pieces that I've seen on Friday's Fancies!! I love the bright colors, sort of like Tribal-Resort looks. I am so happy I found your site...and I can't wait for spring and to see more of your inspirations. I hope you had a wonderful weekend and have a great week!!
Toodles,
Twirling Clare
twirlingclare.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...