3.07.2012

Monogrammed

A few months ago I paticipated in a monogram swap with Everyday AEM and According to Crystal. I was paired up with Tamara over at T times 3. She gave me the cutest pink & navy monogrammed Tervis tumbler! I literally squealed when I opened the box! 


Seriously you guys it is soo adorbs! I use it everyday at work! Love love love it!! Thanks Tamara! And you guys should def check out her blog, she is just the cutest newlywed with lots of great recipes and pretty pictures!!

I've been loving a few other monogrammed goodies lately too..


I love my pink pillow that now spruces up my office chair, I actually received it as a gift in high school but the coolest part is that my friend Mallory MADE IT! Yep, not only did she embroider it but she picked out the fabric and sewed it up! "A" mug from anthro- xmas gift. And since you all asked about my longchamp- I purchased the bag from Nordies, then I had it monogrammed by a local shop. I know that Saks monograms them as well- but I wanted pink.

Happy Wednesday!! and remember today is the last day to enter my giveaway!!

4 comments :

smk053078 said...

You totally scored with that tumbler! So cute!!
Because Shanna Said So

Turtles and Pearls said...

I LOVE your tumbler! I've been in a monogramming mood recently. I keep painting my monogram on random things!

Elizabeth said...

I just about died over the monogrammed longchamp - and love that its pink! I have a monogrammed tumbler as well and love it!

New follower btw - Life with Elizabeth

xo

little miss southern love. said...

I love the cup! And I just took my longchamp in to get it monogrammed! Can't wait to see how it turns out.

xoxo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...