3.30.2012

Rainy Day Chic

It's finally Friday! This week has been dragging for me.. but I am def looking forward to a nice relaxing {rainy} weekend!

Just last night I was chatting with my cousin Christine about her upcoming honeymoon in Seattle & the San Juan Islands, and how she needed to find a cute trench coat in case it rains.. So I thought I would put together a cute outfit  for jetting around the Pacific-Northwest! and coincidentally this week's Friday's Fancies with Long Distance Loving is all about April Showers!

Trench, rain flats, jeans, scarf, umbrella, sweater: j.crew, bag: longchamp (with her new monogram?!), watch: kate spade

I love the rainy day bow flats from j.crew- so adorbs!!

But if you don't check the weather report like me, then you will end up wearing linen pants and wedges in the rain with crazy frizzy hair to work:
j.crew jacket (on sale now!) & wedges, f21 linen pants (old)


Have a happy Friday!! So jelly of all you heading to the races this weekend! XO

9 comments :

Morgan Stone said...

The boyfriend jeans and J. Crew flats are a perfect combo for a rainy day! Have a great weekend! xoxo, morgan

Ashley said...

I love your outfit! That bright colored jacket is too cute!

Susan said...

I love that jacket!! I saw it a few weeks ago and the color is gorgeous! Have a wonderful weekend!

Ashley said...

I love those rainy day flats! I really should invest in a pair, and that color would be perfect!! What a great idea!

Nadia said...

love the style of your blog! its so cute

Halle said...

Hi! I just came across your blog! Please come check mine out as well @ classicglamblog.blogspot.com :: if you like, follow! I will gladly return the favor.

Best,
Classic+Glam Blog

Sara Holt said...

cute outfit!

Sara said...

Such cute finds for a rainy day!

Cafe.Coffee.Latte said...

Great! Love the rain jacket! I love Seattle WA! You'll enjoy it! Have a great easter!
Celina Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...