3.21.2012

Spring Cleaning

I've been doing some major spring cleaning lately.. It's been great to re-evaluate my wardrobe, get rid of general house junk and to do an overall de-clutter. Like a spiritual cleanse of things!

Anyway this spread was is Matchbook Magazine's first issue (I've saved it ever since!) and it has been quite useful when considering which things to keep or not. 

Pinned Image

I own most everything here, just a few more I need.. Hermes scarf anyone?!

Anyway, I find it quite helpful when shopping as well. It would probably be best to build a solid wardrobe (esp for you working girls or soon to be!) using this, instead of buying a bunch of trendy things you will end up throwing out in a few years (ahem.. me currently)

The checklist version:

our checklist of 50 classics for every Matchbook girl’s closet from our premier issue!

Here's a few more spring cleaning ideas courtesy of this month's Matchbook Mag edition, Page 62:


Is anyone else in Spring Cleaning mode??! 

 Happy Wednesday!!

7 comments :

Bri + Vincent said...

I love this! Thanks for sharing!

Bri
briandvincent.blogspot.com

Europafox said...

These are great check lists - I just started following matchbook on twitter bc I loved the tweets - the magazine looks fabulous - my style!

Melissa said...

awesome lists! thanks for sharing! :)

Ashlee said...

loving all of this! i love Spring cleaning! it's so satisfying!

xo,
ashlee

Lions, Tigers and Fashion OH MY! said...

Yes, I need to start spring cleaning! Happy spring :) xoxo

Laura Hernandez said...

Found your blog via the Blog Hop. I’m your newest GFC follower!
http://our-reflection.blogspot.com/

Laurie @ Rookiewife520.blogspot.com said...

Thanks so much for posting! I'm in the process of cleaning out my closet and trying to upgrade it from my teenage years(even though I'm 24!) so this is great info.. I just found your blog and I'm so excited to be a new follower! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...