3.27.2012

Springtime Faves

What I love about the springtime:

Wearing sandals
I'm a sandals or barefoot girl through and through!


 Easter and all the fun activities
 the cutest Easter cupcakes ever that my co-worker made!

dying Easter eggs!

my Easter dress last year

this year's dress:
a new lilly dress might be my fav part..


Spring flowers

Springtime flowers are def my favorite! 
I'm getting married in the spring just so I can have peonies! (FYI CWF)

 Getting my golf game on!

I took a winter hiatus from golf and I'm excited to get back into it!!

 Patio dining
 One of my fav things ever is to sit on the patio (in my backyard or out and about) and enjoy good company, yummy food & drinks, and soak up the sun. 

Linking up with Rachel at Just Peachy for Top Five Tuesday!

What do you love about springtime?


4 comments :

Miss Southern Prep said...

My favorite flowers are peonies, too! I am obsessed with them! They are definitely one of my spring favorites! And I love both of your Easter dresses!

Elsha.Rae said...

I want your dress! you are sooo classy!

Victoria said...

i,too,love spring flowers and Easter time!!

cute dress!

flip flops are my favorite type of shoe to wear :)

jMc said...

Peonies are by far my favorite flower and one of my absolute favorite things about Spring! Those cupcakes are too precious I just love them! Love the LP too, of course. Hope you have a great end to the week and a fabulous weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...