4.10.2012

Easter Weekend

I hope everyone had a lovely Easter! 
It's always so nice spending time with family. 

Easter Day:
My brother has the cutest little dog, I wanted to steal him! and I'm in love with my Easter dress this year!
Easter basket goodies: I get a sugar egg every year since I was little and I got new TB sandals!

I love Sideboard, everything is fresh and organic! SO yummy!!
J.crew dress, sweater, belt. 

I also made a bunch of no-bake oreo cake balls for my coworkers Friday and for Easter Sunday. They are always a huge hit and super easy! The recipe is from Hopsy over at Monograms and Manicures.

Also I forgot to take pictures of my Master's decorations, but they turned out really cute! I made a pennant banner that said hole in one! But can we talk about how Bubba won?! So awesome!! I really want a pink driver now!

Have a happy Tuesday!! XOXO

4 comments :

Laurie @ Rookiewife520.blogspot.com said...

How cute are YOU?! Those cake balls look yummy and so cute! Sounds like you had a great weekend:) xo

Abby Burton said...

The Bubba pink driver comes out June 1st- they are even making a women's one!!

siddathornton said...

i'm in love with your dress & sandals! so glad you had a great easter :)

Britt @ The Magnolia Pair said...

Love those sandals, so so cute!! Looks like you had a wonderful Easter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...