4.04.2012

Exercise Challenged

I hate working out. It's probably one of my least favorite things to do ever. I have a gym membership though, you know just in case I ever feel like going (I don't). I can count how many times I've been to the gym in the past year on one hand. So shameful, I can't believe I'm even admitting it. 

A few weeks ago, after my engagement chicken post, I was thinking about actually being engaged. Of course I would be beyond excited, but I also couldn't help but to think about how I wanted to look on my wedding day. And well, that I need to get toned and in better shape before then. 

So I've been trying really hard to work out. I started doing exercise videos on Comcast. But my favorite thing has been hot yoga. I literally can't get enough. It's so addicting and absolutely amazing! Does anyone else do it?

So naturally, to really get into yoga I need some lululemon in my life. Specifically these: 
Wunder Under Crop

Pretty amazing right?! and they would match perfectly with my hot pink yoga mat!

Does anyone have any tips for the exercise challenged? 

4 comments :

Morgan Stone said...

I can totally and completely relate. I'm supposed to be running a half marathon in October and even that isn't motivating me. I did hot yoga once and literally thought I was going to pass out. My favorite thing to do is Zumba! If you like dancing, you'll love Zumba. But for yoga you should definitely buy the pants just for motivation! especially if they match your mat :) xoxo, morgan

Miss Mary said...

I am exercise-challenged too! I do not like working out. I just love walking everywhere, but being in a gym is not my thing either! I love that you like hot yoga though--I have heard really great things about that!

Susan said...

I will say that I started running about 8 years ago, and I have to say that it is probably the best decision I have ever made for myself. Yes, I jumped off the band wagon once, but then got back on again because it just felt so good and it was something I found I could do with friends and we didn't have to go really fast, we went a nice pace. I also do those jillian michaels dvds. They've really strengthened my core and my arms and shoulders. It's hard, but again you can slow it down and go at a good pace. Plus now I know all the moves I just do it to other TV shows I watch (they're way better than watching jillian, she does scare me sometimes!) You can do it! I love those yoga pants!

Melissa said...

i love yoga, too! ive been doing it on and off again for a year! it is so refreshing! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...