4.11.2012

Favorite iPhone Apps

Recently I've come across some really amazing iPhone apps that I just had to share with you!!
First, if you are a blogger you must get Goggle +. It's amazing! Before I would have to email myself pictures from my phone to post here, but now since it's all synced my pictures are automatically in the picture upload section of blogger! Hope that made sense.. but it's literally changed my life!! 

Also for blogging I use an app called G-Whizz. All your google stuff shows there- gmail etc, but I find it the easiest way to read the blogs I'm following on my phone. 


A free app I stumbled across is CollageDay (super random name). It's a scrapbook app that can really do a lot! You can add pictures and edit them, cute little decorations and writing.
Look how cute this picture is:
This is actually my first try! Something fun to mess around with in your spare time..


Picfx is another photo filter app that can also sync with instagram, but it has a lot of different filter options. It's also how you get the white spots, or bokehs.
Bokehs here on a recent OOTD!


Also if you love to craft like me, the Michaels app has coupons that can be scanned from your phone right at the register!


Anyone have any fun app finds to share? I love discovering new ones!!

7 comments :

Sweet, Pink, and Preppy said...

I love Michaels, I literally go there at least once a week. Thanks for sharing, I had no idea they had an app!

Sarah said...

Oooo! Thanks for letting us know about the google + one! I'm always emailing myself pictures and it's SO annoying!! The Collage Day one is so cute!

dWa said...

Thanks for sharing! I love hearing about new apps!

Ashley said...

Definitely trying that Pixfx app! I love all of those fun photo editing ones!

Miss Southern Prep said...

I love Michael's! I didn't know that they had an app! I've never heard of CollageDay, but it's so cute!

cRk said...

Wow! Thanks for sharing. I will definitly be using these!

Marley said...

omg your dog is super cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...